KNOW Your IELTS Bands
Test Date: 30th September, 2018
Test Venue: 4th Floor, Urban One, Vasna-Bhayli Road, Nr. Panchmukhi, Vadodara, 391410
Know Your IELTS Bands is a campaign organized by KananPREP, to help candidates experience the exact environment and pressure they will feel while taking the actual IELTS. The complete examination process is designed to give the candidates an ‘IELTS before IELTS’ experience.
- The test will be conducted in one slot: 8:00 AM- 3:30 PM
- Listening and Reading tests will be conducted online but in the same format as the actual IELTS.
- Writing and Speaking tests will be Paper-based/offline. However, the candidates will have to upload the writing answer sheets in order to get their result online.
- Before the speaking test, the candidates will get time to review their performance in Listening and reading, go through detailed explanations and also post their doubts.
- Speaking session will be conducted face to face with designated mentors.
- The test result will be delivered on the candidate’s account with-in 24 hours of the speaking test.
- The candidates can check the result online using the Username and Password mentioned on the hall-ticket given to them at the test venue.
- Free USA/Canada information seminar, counselling, profile evaluation and guidelines given by senior managers atKanan International Private Limited H.O. from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM.
- Tea/Coffee/Cookies will be provided at the venue.
Online registration: You can register for the test by logging on to www.kananprep.com and clicking on ‘Know your IELTS Bands’.
You can also register by visiting our Head Office:
- Kanan H.O. : D-Wing", 2nd Floor, Trident Complex, Opp GAIL/Adani CNG Station, Nr, Race Course Rd, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
The registration fee for this test is INR 1500/- (inclusive of GST).
However, if you have already booked your IELTS date with British Council or IDP, then the registration fee would be INR 750/-. *
*The candidate will have to bring a print-out of the confirmation E-Mail by British Council or IDP on the date of the test at the venue.
- Any national Identification document (Driving License, AdhaCard, Voter ID)
- the academic/job documents for counselling/profile evaluation. (10th, 12th, Graduation/ Post graduation mark sheets, Job Experience letters)
Hurry! Only 100 Seats Available!